Prayer for Inspiration

thumbnail-cadangan

What Will Make God Answer Your Prayer For Inspiration?

A prayer for strength being accepted by God is dependent on multiple factors. The idea that its always God's prerogative to either accept or reject our prayer is not encouraging or completely accurate. While it is true its God who has the final authority to accept or reject our prayers but there are many factors that we human beings can take into consideration to increase the chances of our prayer being accepted. Some of the these steps are: 

Being Sincere 

Sincerity is key to getting our prayer for strength being accepted. God only expects us to be sincere in our hearts when prayer. He does not expect us to be perfect for we can't ever be. 

Have Patience

Patience is another important factor. Patience is a virtue in itself. Some prayers may get accepted instantly while others may take time. Keep your faith and consistency when asking God to accept your prayer for strength.

Show Humility    

Arrogance is the largest barrier to getting your prayer for strength accepted. Show humility in private and public for God loves humility and abhors arrogance.


These inspirational prayers are drawn from a variety of poetic sources, including the Essene Gospels of Jesus, the Book of Hymns from the Dead Sea Scrolls, and nineteenth-century liturgical prayer books.

Spread the word about these prayers to your friends and family. Disseminate the message of God widely.

A Prayer of Inspiration


Avoid anticipating what may occur.


tomorrow; the same almighty Father who is concerned


today will look after you tomorrow, and


daily. Either He will protect you from suffering, or He will allow you to suffer.


or He will provide you with inexhaustible strength to bear it.


Therefore, be at peace. Put all nervous thoughts aside and


imaginations, and continuously proclaim: "The Lord is my


my fortifications and my shield. My heart has placed its confidence in Him.


and I am assisted. He is not only with me, but is also within me.


and He in me."

Francis of Assisi


Do not be afraid, for I am with you;


Do not be afraid, for I am your God.


I will fortify you, I will assist you.


With my upright right hand, I will uphold you.

(Source:41:10 Isaiah)


"I have enquired of Thee,


For Thou, O Lord, wilt hear me and my words.


Demonstrate Thy wondrous loving goodness, O Thou who savest by


Those who put their trust in Thee from those at Thy right hand


That take a stand against them.


Maintain me as the apple of thy sight;


Hide me beneath the wings of Thy protection."


[Psalm 7, verses 6,7,8]


A Children's Prayer of Inspiration

My Progeny

Are you unaware, my children, that the Earth

And everything that resides therein

Is merely a reflection of

Heavenly Father's Kingdom?

And when you are being suckled and consoled

When you were a child, by your mother,

However, you go to work with your father in the fields.

When you reach adulthood,

Likewise, the Earthly Mother's Angels do.

Your steps should be guided

In the direction of your Father,

And all his sanctified Angels,

That you may become aware of your true home

And are transformed into real Sons of God.

While we are still small,

We will see the sun's rays.

However, not the Power that made it;

While we are still small,

We shall hear the brook's flowing sounds.

However, not the Love that made it;

While we are still small,

We're going to see the stars.

However, not the hand that spreads them.

Through the heavens,

While the farmer disperses the seed.

Only via Communions

With the assistance of the Heavenly Father's Angels,

Will we develop the ability to perceive the unseen?

To hear the unheard,

Additionally, to speak the unsaid word.

By Thy Presence, All Things Exist

Thou hast revealed unto me

Thy deep, enigmatic things.

All things exist as a result of Thee.

and none exists except from Thee.

According to Thy Law

Thou hast steered the course of my heart.

that I take deliberate movements forward

on the correct paths

and move in the direction of Thy presence.

"For the Lord will not abandon forever; but even though he causes anguish, he will show compassion in proportion to the abundance of his mercies." For he neither afflicts nor grieves men's children"

[Psalm 3:31–33]

From the Dead Sea Scrolls: Prayers

I've Attained Inner Vision

I have attained inner vision.

and through the indwelling of Thy spirit in me

I have learned of Thy amazing mystery.

By virtue of Thy mysterious understanding

Thou hast sown a source of wisdom

to burst forth within me,

a source of strength,

releasing living waters,

a torrent of affection

and all-pervasive wisdom

as the radiance of eternal Light.

In Thy Graciousness

In Thy mercy, in Thy love, Father,

Now, be Thou with us.

For we are aware of and tell of Thy kindness.

And then assist us in putting away, for the hour,

The trials and tribulations of this life; that we may realise the truth

That the spirit and the lamb call out to one another, "Come."

Allow those who hear to say, "Come."

All who desire may come and drink from the river of life.

God Addresses Men

Our heavenly Father, Our God

In my own mind, our Father, our God

Allow me to find contentment in Thee's love.

For the love I have for my neighbour.

Allow my life, my words, and my deeds to create joy.

And the joy of the Lord in Jesus to everyone I encounter,

By the day.

Enoch's Vision

I address you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I spoke to you shortly after your birth. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I addressed you at first sight. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I addressed you. At the first mention of your name. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I addressed you. Upon your initial idea. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I addressed you during your first song. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you via the grass of the meadows. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you through the woodlands' trees. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you across the valleys and hills. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I address you via the Holy Mountains. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you through the rain and snow. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you through the sea's waves. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate to you through the morning dew. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I speak to you in the tranquillity of the evening. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you through the brilliance of the sun. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you via the sparkling stars. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

Through the storm and the clouds, I speak to you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I communicate with you via thunder and lightning. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

Through the enigmatic rainbow. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

When you are alone, I will speak with you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I shall communicate with you through the Ancients' Wisdom. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

At the end of time, I shall talk with you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

When you have seen my Angels, I will talk with you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

Throughout Eternity, I shall communicate with you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

I address you. Remain still. Recognize that I am God.

Sand Prints

I had a dream one night. As I walked alongside my Lord along the seashore. Scenes from my life flashed across the dark sky. I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand for each scene: mine and my Lord's. I returned my gaze to the footsteps in the sand as the final scene of my life flashed before me. I realised that there was often only one set of footprints along the route of my life, particularly at the lowest and saddest points. This concerned me greatly, and so I enquired of the Lord. "Lord, you promised that once I choose to follow you, You would walk alongside me the entire way. However, I noticed that there was just one set of footprints during the saddest and most trying seasons of my life. I don't understand why You would abandon me at a time when I needed You the most." He said, "I adore you, my lovely child, and I will never abandon you. Never, ever, in the course of your trials and examinations. I held you when you saw only one set of tracks."

Scriptures Concerning Encouragement

"However, those who wait for the Lord will replenish their strength; they will mount up with eagle's wings; they will run and not grow tired; they will walk and not faint." [Jeremiah 40:31]

What Will Make God Reject Your Prayer For Inspiration

God does not answer our prayers which are not good for us. God loves us and does not want us to suffer hence the famous maxim "be careful what you wish for." Things that render our prayer requests null and void are: 

Indulging in Sins 

Indulging in sins is a major barrier to our prayers not being answered. Stay away from all major sins if you want to have your prayer for strength answered. 

Being Thankless 

Showing ingratitude and thanklessness to the blessings God has already bestowed upon you will ensure that our prayers are not answered because God wants us to be thankful and appreciate for little blessings that we are still enjoying. 

 

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.