Prayer For Physical Healing

 Almighty God, I beg your pardon.

Creator King, master builder and architect of an amazingly complex and stunning world, you are. Everything is held in place by your tremendous hand, which breathes new life into every single instant. Your followers were fearless and filled with the Holy Spirit, and they were granted the authority to perform physical healings. I ask for your Holy Spirit to move in my physical body at this very now. I beg you, Lord, to come and restore me with your healing power. Come, ye Lord of my body, and restore perfect harmony to it.

You are my King and my Savior, and I put my faith and hope in you.

Amen.

prayer for physical healing

Read Also: Prayer For Recovery from Illness

                          Prayer For Sick Child

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.