New Year Prayer

thumbnail-cadangan

Lord,

At the start of this new day, I give you my life.

Allow me to lend you my voice, and may the words you hear from me be full with hope and goodwill.

Be kind and generous with your efforts, and come take my hands.

Come, take my feet, and may the paths I tread be guided by the Spirit that resides inside me.

Do not spare my life for I admire your kindness and generosity more than anything else.

Amen.

Wonderful Prayer For New Year

Suddenly, a new year appeared before me as I stood on this piece of ground. Is it possible for God's love to change the geography of my heart and permeate the soil here? In order for me to experience the freshness of a new beginning, could love stop me in my tracks? Both the warmth of my shelter and a chill in the air could be felt by me. What chance do I have against this approaching storm if I put my faith in Jesus? As a part of my personal family heirloom? When the sun rises in the east, I'm struck by the dazzling colours, which seem to break across the cracked surface of a broken planet. The world is in a terrible and dissonant state, can this unwavering love really save it?

But right now, I can really tell how deep the ground is beneath my feet. My foundation is the book of life, the words of truth. The stories of Jesus of Nazareth come to life in my mind as I allow the Gospels to come to life in my thoughts. In the event that Jesus Christ's death on the cross was truly a victory for love, this land has been redeemed, healed, and forgiven. Yes!! I'm able to move forward with a clear head. And I do hold a sliver of that land, a sliver of that history, in my hands. My faith soars, my thoughts are well-ordered, and my spirit is filled with hope. God's transforming love can bring about a new year, new starts, and new dreams.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.