Prayer Before Exams

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer Before Taking Exam

"Father God,"

I beseech You to watch over, lead, stimulate, and hold all of today's exam takers in Your loving care. Please let them feel Your tranquilly and Your vision for their life as they go about their daily tasks.

Amen.

Prayer For Success in Exam

Lord,

The exam is today, and I'm the one administering it to You. I entrust all of my troubles, fears, and problems to You. Thank you that You have overcome the world, that my heart rests in You, and that my strength is replenished in Your presence.

Help me remember what I've learned, so that I can focus and concentrate on this paper. Lord, please give me success while I am tried. As I put in my best effort, please bless me.

In Jesus name.

Amen.

Prayer For Dealing With Exam Anxiety 

Ensure that I have a good night's sleep, wake up feeling well, and arrive on time for my exam.

Right here, next to me.

My mind and heart are calmed by your presence, and I am confident that I have prepared adequately.

You're a step down from me.

In the event that I fall, please help me up and keep my mind at ease by covering my thoughts as I read the questions.

I'm not even close.

My eyes are fixed on You, on Your goodness, and on Your promises for my future. Assist me in clinging to my hope that I will succeed in this exam.

Please pray for me.

Amen.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.