Monday Prayer

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer For A Wonderful Monday!

Lord,

Sometimes, Monday is a bad day. Draped on Sunday and fled on Friday. Lord, why should Monday be the start of a new work adventure, or the start of a new week with a lot of promise? You should help me enjoy this day, too.

Let it be a new day and a day of wonder. Clouds and rain aren't what I should be looking at. Help me see the sunrise, not the waves made by raindrops that fall. Show me how happy I will be when I hug my friends and family, not when we have fights and problems. If you want to enjoy Monday, don't make it your "grudge day." Make it your "fun day."

On this day, please help me look to your Kingdom, which is full of love and hope.

Amen.

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.