Tuesday Prayers

thumbnail-cadangan

On this day, Lord, I've decided to put You first in my life. Because of Your presence in our family, we are able to enjoy an abundance of love and goodness. Lord, be the flowing stream that springs up at the centre of our home. We pray that we may take daily sips of the water of life, so that our days may be filled with goodness, forgiveness, faith, and love. Amen.

I wish you a peaceful day.

Of the many acts of kindness and compassion that have been shown,

Thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me throughout the years.

A love that aids us in our development.

Let Tuesday be a reminder to my heart every year.


To entrust my entire being to You


To see Your will carried out in Your holy name.


I rebirth my life.

Sunday Prayers

Monday Prayers

Tuesday Prayers

Wednesday Prayers

Thursday Prayers

Friday Prayers

Saturday Prayers

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.