Wednesday Prayers

thumbnail-cadangan

On this day of the week, Lord, I am reminded of the power of the triune God. Thank you for the ties that bind me to the Father, to the Son's atonement and grace, and to the Holy Spirit's liberation and hope. I'm grateful for this tether of stability. Please join me in celebrating my life's journey with the Three that surround me! The Lord's love, grace, and freedom are all available to me today; may I use them in whatever I do. Amen.

Curled up on Abba's knee, here's wishing you a peaceful Wednesday.

As I walk in Christ's footsteps, I am set free.

Allow Wednesday to be a reminder for my heart to return to its nest every week.

To experience the blessings of my faith, and to know Your calm and rest.

Sunday Prayers

Monday Prayers

Tuesday Prayers

Wednesday Prayers

Thursday Prayers

Friday Prayers

Saturday Prayers

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.