Thursday Prayers

thumbnail-cadangan

 On this day, Lord, I pause to reflect on Your promises because I know that You are always with me. Lord, thank You for accompanying me, setting the course, and protecting me like a shepherd. As a result, I've decided to share with You my anxieties, worries, and concerns. I place all of my worries and anxieties at the foot of the cross, where Jesus is. Thank You for rising from the dead and bringing us new life, liberty, and the prospect of eternal bliss! Praise You, Lord, for keeping me safe in Your care. Amen.

Let this Thursday be a day of optimism for you.

That brightens up all of my worst fears.

A day in which all worries are put to rest.

The moment I meet Christ.

My heart will be awakened every Thursday if I allow it to.

Stopping and finding Your serenity is the only way.

And rely on the truth You impart to us....

Lifting my gaze to You, I'm able to see more clearly.

Sunday Prayers

Monday Prayers

Tuesday Prayers

Wednesday Prayers

Thursday Prayers

Friday Prayers

Saturday Prayers

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.