Prayer For Strength When Grieving

thumbnail-cadangan

Dear Lord, 

Nothing appears to be able to alleviate my grief at this time, Lord. My soul weeps and my heart breaks for you. It's all I can do to know that Your grace is enough for me. I'm choosing to rely on You this day, this hour, and every minute of every day, because Your strength is strongest when I'm weakest. To You, I entrust all of my sorrow and laud You for the day when all pain and sorrow will be destroyed and we will once again walk hand in hand.

Prayer For Strength

Bible Verses About Strength

Prayer For Strength When Grieving

 

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.