Prayer For One Died Suddenly

thumbnail-cadangan Prayer For Someone Who Died Suddenly and Unexpectedly

Time has come to a halt. How can it possibly continue after I've been overcome by the untimely loss of a loved one? Darkness descended. Where is the light and comfort they brought each day? Joy has been buried. My heavy heart is hollow, lonely, and stuck in place by the frailty of life taken. And yet, in this timeless, gloomy, and frozen realm where my heart sits, I continue to come to you, Lord. Time came to a halt when you exhaled your final wail, your final breath of excruciating agony. Darkness descended as your Father was forced to turn, to wait, to endure being separated from his cherished son. Joy is buried alongside you in the grave, hopeless and frigid. Yet I am certain that you emerged from that heartless, lonely, and frozen place. You resurrected and annihilated death's power. Thank you for bringing my loved one with you into the lovely light of paradise. We are grateful that they are alive and well in this location of amazing beauty and eternal love right now. I place my trust in you, Lord Jesus. Amen.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.