Prayer For Loss Of Father

thumbnail-cadangan

 Abba Father, Thank you for being there for me through this difficult time. It's a heartbreaking and void-filled state to be in right now. Help me to place my trust in your Kingdom, and grant me a long-term perspective full of hope. Remembering the wonderful times with gratitude and keeping them in my heart is something I'd like you to help me with. I love him because you are my heavenly Father, and he loves me because you are his. Help me to find peace in this unending love. Amen.

Prayer For Loss of Loved One

Prayer For Loss of Loved One

Prayer For One Died Suddenly

Prayer For Loss of Father

Prayer For Loss Of Mother

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.