Prayer For Unemployment

thumbnail-cadangan

An Effective Prayer For The Unemployed

Lord, I put my trust in you as I seek new employment. Direct me to the appropriate position. I take refuge in your goodness and give you everything I have. Assist me in locating, applying for, and interviewing for each position. You are aware of my abilities and interests. I am requesting more than a pay, Lord. Bring me into a position where I feel truly valued, respected, and a member of a team. Please keep an eye on myself and my family during this waiting period. Assist me in knowing your will with confidence. Please come and lead my course by opening the appropriate doors for me. I place entire trust in you. Amen.

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.