Prayer Before Starting Work

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer Before Starting Your Work Everyday!

Lord, Right now, I'm a little lost in life. I'm not sure where I belong. Thanks for making it possible for me to see the sun rise wherever I am. Sadness transforms into happiness, and lamentation becomes jubilation Help me adapt to this new environment. and also as a result of my dedication to the cause Amen, bring the sun, laughing, and joy.

Prayer For Daily Vocation

Your splendour is declared in the skies and on the earth, O Almighty God, our heavenly Father: All that we do in our many vocations should be done in the service of your greater good, not our own, so that we may do it in honour of your Son, Jesus Christ, who came among us to serve you and the Holy Spirit as a servant. May he rule with you and the Holy Spirit forever. Amen.

Read Also: Prayer For The Unemployed

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.