Friday Prayers

thumbnail-cadangan

 On this day, Lord, I am acutely aware of the difficulties and gloom that engulf our planet. I'd appreciate it if you could join me in prayer for my neighborhood, my country, and the entire world. Your light shines brightest in the darkest of times, therefore build your Kingdom here on this planet. May those in need of solace find it, may those engaged in conflict find resolution, and may those experiencing discomfort be relieved of their suffering. Amen.

I pray that Friday will be a day of contemplation as Your Spirit guides my prayer.

I put my faith in Your care for all of my problems, big and little.

Let Friday be a reminder to keep my heart steadfast in the truth each and every week.

Your rightful place on this planet has been won.


Sunday Prayers

Monday Prayers

Tuesday Prayers

Wednesday Prayers

Thursday Prayers

Friday Prayers

Saturday Prayers

 




Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.