Saturday Prayers

thumbnail-cadangan

Lord on this preparation day, I jump into all that You have given me. Might I embrace each part of this glorious time, enjoying the service, relishing in the challenges, engaging with the fun and celebrating with laughter.

Lord on this day, may I enjoy the beauty of the created world all around me. Might I run, drive, walk and sing in the freedom of this day! Thank you that right now I can feel Your love flowing through each vein of my being, causing me to pulsate with vision and life. Lord, on this day I jump into all that You have given me. Amen.

Lord, on this preparation day, I wake to live and give.

May it be a worthwhile day, fill up to the brim.

A day with service, laughter, work and play,

A time to run and sing.

May Saturday be a day I walk

And breathe your goodness in,

Enjoy the beauty all around

And freedoms joy within.


Sunday Prayers

Monday Prayers

Tuesday Prayers

Wednesday Prayers

Thursday Prayers

Friday Prayers

Saturday Prayers


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.