Prayer For Business

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer For Starting A Successful Business

All that I am and all that I have, I offer to you, O Lord. For the sake of this company's development, I humbly implore your assistance. I pray that the job I've done will be accepted by you. I beseech you to protect both this business and my financial investments. As a follower of your example, I have faith in your ability to direct and advise me. I'd like you to imagine me, if only for a moment. I pray that this endeavour is a success, and that it brings me honesty, charity, bounty, and provision. You have all of my heart and soul, My Lord, Amen.

Prayer For Business Growth

My business is built on the foundation of my relationship with you, Father. It is you, my God, who has made me and all else that I see. I ask for a blessing on my job. In this company, may the reign of your dynasty be extended. I want you to be a part of every aspect of it. Bring your tremendous wind to bear on our undertaking. To make it perfect for you, come straight to me and let me mould, mould, and take it. To those who use it, may it bring immense joy and happiness. In the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen. Amen.

Prayer Before Meeting Your Business Partner/Director 

We thank you, Lord, for entrusting us with the responsibility of caring for all of God's creation. Please help us to make the right judgments in our hearts. We put you first in everything we do together, from our business to our vendors, from our clients to our employees. Let us never forget the sacrifices they made for us. You are our only source of strength and we rely on you entirely, Amen.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.