Prayer To Get a Job

thumbnail-cadangan Prayer To Get a Job You've Applied For

In the name of God the Father, I think I'd be great at this position, and I'm looking forward to the prospect of a new challenge. Please use your Spirit to bless my application, interview, and all of my hopes. In your name, I present the candidates for this post, and I beg your blessing on their life. Please pray for their wisdom and discernment as they make this decision. Father, I beseech your favour and the protection of your hand over this situation. As I wait for the verdict, may your calm fill my heart and your anointing rest upon me as I labour to spread your Kingdom. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7-8, (NIV)


Short Prayer For Job Seeker

Praise be to God! Help me to discover fresh visions in my heart. I'm looking to locate a new work that matches my talents, time, and financial needs. ' It's my belief in your word of promise that keeps me going. Amen.




Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.