Prayer For Caregivers

thumbnail-cadangan

Abba Father, 

We appreciate your dad in life and the security that comes with knowing I am secure, accepted, and loved by you. As I care for others, assist me in having your heart, the heart of a loving Father who adores these wonderful people. Please bless my hands as I tend to physical needs, inspire my words as I offer comfort and support, and fortify my heart as I endeavour to love always. I lay before you the tiredness I am experiencing, the obstacles I encounter, and the pain I am a part of. Abba Be my caregiver, Father, as I attempt to share your benefits with those in need. Amen.

Prayer For Alzheimer's Disease Caregivers

Dear Father, 

I can feel really alone while caring for a loved one. Nonetheless, I am aware of your presence because you accompany me throughout the day and night. I feel immense sorrow and grief as I see Alzheimer's disease rob my loved ones of their memories, abilities, health, and dignity. Lord, assist me in coming to you with this anguish, in remembering that you bore all of this sorrow on the cross. Please grant me the vision to witness my loved one's redemption. Assist me in believing that you are watching over them. We are grateful that you are preserving each facet of their distinct character and existence in Heaven. Dear Lord, assist me in discovering new life in the midst of terrible sorrow. May I engage with the beauty of creation, be nourished by children's laughter, and consoled by the support of friends. May I look forward to the knowledge that all of us await eternity. May I sense Heaven's breeze on my face and cling to the seeds of faith sown in our lives. They will not perish or fade away because they are eternal. Many thanks, Father. Amen.

Read Also: Prayer For Work Problems

                          Irish Blessings For Work

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.