Prayer For Work Problems

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayers For Work Problems 

Dear Lord, 

I reveal the load I bear at work; it feels too heavy and difficult to shoulder and carry on a daily basis. Please come and liberate me from this burden, alter the conditions of this predicament, and relieve my heart and mind of the anxiety they bring. Give me the discernment to know how to resolve, manage, or let go of this worry. I come to you, my Lord, my Saviour, my Redeemer, my Consoler, and my Friend. I am aware that you are with me. I am not alone; I have nothing to fear. Amen.

"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. Saint Augustine (A.D. 354-430)"

Prayer For Dealing With Difficult Co-Workers

Greetings, Father. Having faith in your ability to intercede on my behalf and that of a colleague in the midst of a tough situation gives me peace. Lord, you know how deeply I long to be at peace with myself and others, and how eager I am to learn about and care about the people I encounter. 

As I work with them, please grant me the wisdom to not harbour any resentment, but also to establish my position in a compassionate and authoritative manner. Thank you, Lord. Lord, you're behind. As a result, I'm afraid to speak up in front of others lest they think I'm being judgmental of them in a negative light. Throughout the day, please assist me to rid myself of my anxieties and to deal with my issues with honesty. Your majesty, I consider you to be beneath me. Please help me, this coworker, and this scenario reach a place of forgiveness so that we may all work together in harmony again. Thank you, Father, for being all that I need to feel loved. Amen.

Read Also: Prayer For Business

                         Prayer For Job Interview

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.