Prayer For Job Interview

thumbnail-cadangan Short Prayers For Successful Job Interview 

I beg you, O Lord, Assist me in doing my best in this interview today. When I'm feeling insecure, put your loving arms around me. When I'm nervous, hold me close in your strong arms. Make it easier for me to understand and respond to the questions I'm asked. I hope you can tell me if this is the perfect job for me during the interview. God, I am your servant and I am here to serve you. Take care of me and lead me down the right path. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and saviour, I beg for these things. Amen.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11, (NIV)

Father, 
I am very grateful that you are here to protect me. I'm entrusting this interview to your expertise. Lord, help me to face this task with confidence, and may my passion, attitude, and skills show through. I ask for your presence in the interview room, Lord, to lead and direct my actions, words, and replies. Thank you for always being there for me. Amen.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.