Prayer For Healing Of Loved One

 Dear Jesus, I beg Your pardon.

On the ground, you were aware of the brokenness of the world, but you also arose from the grave to experience new life. I ask for my loved one's safekeeping in your loving arms at this time. Bestow your resurrection life on all of the medical professionals that are working to save lives in this hospital. Bring your restorative Spirit to fill my loved one from head to toe. Your resurrection may bring them health and happiness. It is my hope that they will be carried through this difficult period into a new season of hope and joy by your grace.

Amen.

prayer for healing of loved one


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.