Prayer For Friend Healing

 Prayer For Healing Of Your Friend


I pray to you, God, for the blessing of my friend, who is very precious to me. More than ever, our progress has brought us together. Thank you for your mercy in healing them, Lord. Let their faith and sorrow be restored; react to their cries of help and mercy You are our saviour and our source of strength when we are weak. Gloomy days give us a ray of hope because to your radiant glow. You, Lord, are my only hope for my companion's recovery. Let them know how important they are to us and how much we rely on them.
                          Prayer For Sick Person
                         


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.