The Serenity Prayer

 In the name of Jesus, please help me to maintain my composure.

accepting that I can't change anything;

Change the things that I can; have the courage to do so

And the discernment to know the difference.

Living each day as though it were your last;

savouring the here and now;

Recognizing that hardships are part of the route to serenity,

Taking this wicked world on His shoulders

It's not how I want it, but that's how it is.

God's promise that all would work out for the better.

God's will can be done in my life if I surrender to it.

in order for me to be at least somewhat content in this life

And I am ecstatic to be with Him.

Forever and ever in the following generation.

Amen.


the serenity prayer

Read Also: Lord's Prayer

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.