Prayer For Love

thumbnail-cadangan

 Prayer For Finding Love

Lord and Father!

As you are well aware,

The burning desire I have to meet my true love.

So guide me to fulfilment and remove my fear, and I'll be happy.

Bring me happiness and remove my tears.

Be hopeful one moment at a time.

As I search and uncover, I encourage you to look around and see what you can find.

Refill my life with all that I am.

Let love and hope be my compass, and I will follow them.

Prayer For Somebody You Love

Lord, you know the depth of my affection for this precious person.

We couldn't be happier to have met each other.

I now present them to you and beg your blessing on them.

Please keep an eye out for them and make every effort to keep them safe.

Lord, help me to treat people as you treat them, so that I may be like you.

May they be surrounded by freedom and grace.

Show me how to treat them with respect and gratitude.

We pray that we are always surrounded by your kindness and affection.

We cherish your presence in our lives.

Amen.

Universal Prayer For Love

Father,

Encircle me with your affections

Snuggle up to your light, warm and forgiving.

Wrap your arms around me, melt my resentment, and keep me safe.

Wrap me in your arms, and then come and alter me, under my wing.

Touch me and I'll sing to you.

As you cradle me and murmur in my ear, "I will always be yours," conjure a vision of heaven above.

Breathe life into my faith by enveloping me in truth, where I can hear no falsehoods.

When I am in your company, I will once again become Soft, so please hold my hardness, the hurt, and the agony.

Ensure that all of the parts are properly bundled up.

Each piece of me, acquired and kept, brings me serenity.

In order for me to offer and receive love and freedom, I need to be wrapped in the love of my family.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.