Prayer For Teenage Children

thumbnail-cadangan

 Prayer For The Youth

Dear God, 

The world you've created is truly awe inspiring.

It's our job to look after all the little details of your work.

For the wonders of physics, medical science and astrophysicist research, I am grateful to you.

Help us see the world in all its glory.

The creative arts have the capacity to transform people.

Help us set the stage for a new era of music and vision.

Our minds and bodies are very amazing.

Help us become the best version of ourselves.

Praise be to God, who has provided us with a loving and supportive family and community.

The Lord, help us all to accept, nurture, and forgive each other.

We owe you a debt of gratitude for all that you've done for us.

May we all work together to bring peace, prosperity, and justice to the world..

Amen.

Prayer For Teenage Sons and Daughters

Dear God, 

Please join me as a friend.

Take a seat next to me.

You'll be a buddy wherever you go—in the classroom, the bedroom, the park.

Loneliness is a time for me to reflect about my life.

Make my day by wrapping your arm around me and expressing your belief in me, every single day!

Make me a part of your gang because Jesus you're so awesome.

You can teach me how to be like you, and I'll be happy to follow your example.

Listen to the music I've created.

Join in the fun by clapping along to the beat.

To inspire me, give me fresh visions and dreams, and then help me to find my groove.

There is no one better than you.

You've got a lot of style and panache.

Because I am God with you, every day is an adventure.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.