Prayer For New Beginnings

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer For New Beginnings 

The sun slowly rises.

It's time to get up and face the day.

This is a special day for you, a present.

That was a day you created.

My drowsiness has been replaced by the sound of birdsong, and I've woken up.

To start the day.

In the morning, I'm awakened by you, Lord.

We rise together.

Wishing you a day filled with gratitude and appreciation, filled with wonder at the morning that carries you.

Prayer For Making Your New Beginning A Blessed One

All things are made new by you, Lord; you are the one who perpetually nurtures, renews, and develops our cosmos.

You, Lord, are the source of all creation's renewal. You have my trust and faith in your great hand, and I rest in those mighty arms.

All things are reborn in your hands, O Lord. Please accept everything I am, all that I care about, and all that I cherish. Come to be touched and healed, to be repaired and restored, to be released and ministered to in some small way.

Thank you, Lord, for making everything new. That there is always a new beginning in you is a blessing. Thank you for starting a new chapter in my life today.

Amen.

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.