Prayer For Kitchen

thumbnail-cadangan

Lord,

Every day, may you take the dough of my life and bake it again..

Come and scrutinise everything I do, think, and say with a fine-tooth comb.

Pour some water over them and add the yeast of truth, which renders my life so free.

Give me a good night's sleep and bless my dreams, so that I can rise with more love in my heart.

Until I'm sweet and freshly created, and fragrant with your heart, when I read your word, O Lord.

The challenges I experience on a daily basis can sometimes tear me down, but they also help me to continue giving and discovering that there is more to share.

I'll drink the wine and meditate on the cross while I eat.

And join those who have done so before you.

What I see as a miracle in Christ in me is how your life is multiplied through my efforts.

Master baker and chief chef, I came to you in this moment.

You are my daily bread because you renew me each day.

Short Prayer For Blessing Your Kitchen

O Most High,

Let this kitchen serve as the beating heart of our home.

May our home be brimming with love.

Each day, may love be reborn here for others to taste and experience your goodness.

Amen.

Prayer For Peace In Your Kitchen 

Lord,

I feel completely at ease in the kitchen.

May people feel at ease while partaking of the cuisine I provide.

I adore the aroma of freshly baked goods.

May others experience the aroma of heaven's hospitality.

I enjoy following a recipe and creating a lovely dish.

Assist me in sharing a portion of your life-changing message and the kingdom's promises.

I adore the variety of tastes that this beautiful world has to offer.

May those who dine with us hear our thanksgiving prayers and benefit from the blessings of food.

I feel completely at ease in the kitchen.

May my kitchen be brimming with love.

Amen.

Read Also: Prayer For Blessing Your House

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.