Short Prayers For Different Occasions

thumbnail-cadangan

Short Prayers For Different Occasions: A Comprehensive List 

Prayer For Safety And Protection 

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, may you feel their embrace.

Keep you safe and strong, my love.

You may be surrounded by all three.

Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all in one

Outline your daily and nightly activities

I pray that the three of them guard your life.

Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and the Father

Keep an eye on your front entrance and every gate

I wish you all three blessings.

There are three persons in God's family:

Become cool and collected within yourself and let go of whatever anxiety you may be experiencing.

Short Prayer For Direction In Life

Lord,

Love your way into my heart.

Truth is the only way to guide my thoughts.

With trust, I will direct my actions.

Bring hope to my heart.

My faith is in You.

Amen.

Short Prayer For Protection

Dear God, 

For the sake of my well-being, you have given me a helmet of salvation.

You've given me a breastplate of righteousness to wear around my neck, so that my heart is safe and sound.

For the voyage ahead, you've given me a shield of faith that no evil will be able to penetrate.

In order to help people in need, you have given me the sword of the spirit.

I know you're there.

Thank you for your kind words.

Amen.

Short Prayer For Peace

Dear God, I beg Your pardon.

Your serenity is beyond comprehension.

In the middle of a storm, there is an instant of calm.

It's like an oasis in the midst of a bustling city.

Alternatively, a soft place to relax during a long voyage.

Please help me to experience your inner tranquilly.

Amen.

Short Prayer For Strength

I pray to you, O God,

In times of weakness, you are my source of strength. Because you know this is when I need your support, you're always there for me when I'm down. Awaken my heart and spirit with your words of encouragement and sing me a song that will fill me with joy.

To you, I turn.

Amen.

Short Prayer For Guidance

I beg you, O Lord,

I'm lost and disoriented right now since I can't see where I'm going.

To that end, I humbly request that you place yours upon mine today.

Please take care of me.

To find my way, I need to use my heart, head, and body.

I've put my faith in your abilities.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.