I Need You God Prayer

thumbnail-cadangan

I Need You Prayer, God

I'm in need of your help, God. Please pray for me. I scream to you from the depths of my soul. Only you have the power to avert disaster. This heart can only be saved by you.

I humbly beg your forgiveness for the times I have erred and thank you in advance for your mercy.

Your healing and strength are requested wherever there is pain.

Where there are tears, I exchange my sorrow for your eternal joy.

God, help me right now. Thank you for always being there for me, for being closer to me than I am to myself, and for loving me more than I can ever imagine.

Amen.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.