Gratitude Prayer For My Wife

thumbnail-cadangan

Dear Lord, 

I'd like to express my gratitude for my wife. Thank you for the honour of accompanying her on her life's journey hand in hand. I pray that you will wrap your arms around her shoulders like a garment of love, that your truth will guide her every step, and that your hope will burst forth with each fresh breath she takes. Come, Lord, and wrap her in your arms, lift her up, and lead her into goodness and grace. Each day, may I be reminded that you are with us, working in our union, and weaving your Kingdom into our lives. Amen.

Read Also: Prayer For My Wife To Love Me

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.