Prayer For Good Day

thumbnail-cadangan

 The sun slowly begins to rise.

The dawning of another day is just around the corner.

It's your day, so enjoy it!

It's like getting something as a present.

It's a day you've created.

I can hear the birds singing while I sit here.

I wake up from my rest, and I'm ready to face the world.

To come to consciousness.

In the morning, I'm awakened by you, Lord.

With each other, we climb.

Let's hope today goes well at work!

Be astonished,

The awe-inspiring beauty of the early morning

That's what gets me through each day.

Overflowing with gratitude and adoration for all that has been accomplished.

Prayer For Strength and Vitality Throughout The Day

"Dear Father,"

I dedicate this day to you in the hope that your presence will be felt in my life. Help me to clear my mind of all of the thoughts and dreams that I've been having, so that I can focus on what you have in store for me today. In exchange for your life flowing through me, I offer you my mental and physical exhaustion. Those who are close to me should be filled with joy and optimism as a result of your faith. Throughout the day, may your love inspire me to seek out new inspiration, ideas, and solutions. And may your truth keep me on track and help me walk boldly in all that I do!

Amen.

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.