Prayers Before Sleep

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer For Peaceful Sleep 

For a peaceful night's sleep.

I beg you, O Lord,

Even getting a good night's rest might be difficult at times.

For whatever reason, I have a hard time shutting down.

The exhaustion in my body is almost too much for me to sleep.

Despite this, I know that you have made me to quit.

Be still and go to sleep.

As a result, I humbly implore your protection over me tonight.

I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.

I ask for your help in waking up refreshed in body, mind, and spirit each day.

It is in your tranquilly and trust that I put my faith this evening.

Amen.

Prayer Before Going To Bed 

Dear Heavenly Father,

I savour the tranquility of your presence while I bask in your comfort. 

Help me sort through the jumble of sensations, emotions, and ideas that have flooded my mind today. I give myself permission to take a break, to relax, and to simply be. 

Help me to give up everything I am to you, including my tiredness, my worries, and my dreams and worries. I'd like to sleep with you tonight, therefore I'll be holding your hand. 

To live with you is a decision I've made on my own. You are the one one in whom I place my complete confidence, and in whom I place my complete faith.

Amen.

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.