Midnight Prayer

thumbnail-cadangan

Father,

Midnight can be a lonesome and eerie place, especially towards the end of the day.

As the clock ticks toward twelve, I can still feel your presence in my own.

I'm reminded of the twelve disciples you chose as your group.

and aspire to be like them

Because I adore you, too.

And then, at exactly twelve o'clock,

We know Peter was afraid to confess that he was your friend Lord, but you understood his worries. You were afraid too.

As Peter came to understand, Your love for me hasn't changed. You know I can be unfaithful, yet I always hear your voice calling to me.

So in this midnight hour, I know that I'm not alone, but that you're always looking down on me..

You are my source of nourishment and inspiration.

Because my life is guided by heaven, your goodness never fails to shine upon me.


Read Also: Night Prayers 

                Morning Prayers 

                Evening Prayer

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.