Evening Prayer

thumbnail-cadangan

Dear Heavenly Father,

I take in your tranquility from here, safe with you. Assist me with sorting through the plethora of experiences, emotions, and thoughts I've encountered today. I give myself permission to rest, wind down, and be still. Assist me in surrendering everything I am to you, including my exhaustion, my concerns, my hopes, my fears. Tonight, when I sleep, I've chosen to grasp your hand. I've chosen to share my life with you. I choose to believe, to trust, and to always pick you.

Amen.


Read Also: Morning Prayers 

                 Night Prayers

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.