Night Prayers

thumbnail-cadangan

 Prayers To Say During Night Time

I come to you, O Lord, seeking true rest. As I lie down, I need you close by to hold me through the night.

Please assist me in calming my thoughts and allowing my dreams to heal.
Restore my worn-out limbs, O Lord. Please assist me in regaining my composure in this place.

Come reassure my faith in you while I drift off to sleep.
And for all the people I care about, that you'd hold them as well.
Time slips by so quickly in the night, please give me more of it.
And a restful slumber, like a wonderful slumber.

So, when I huddle in my bed for the night, I put my trust in you.
And I know you'll be right there with me, since you're the one who hears me when I pray.

Effective and Miracle Mid Night Prayer

Father,

You're aware of my concerns and show concern for them. As a result, please accept my deepest sympathies for your distress. All of this is at your disposal.
Reflection on your resurrection and the moment when love overcame is possible in this state of rest. I am grateful for your affection, which has the power to change the landscape of my existence. I'm confident in you as I face the new day. May I rest now in the assurance that your redemptive love will illuminate my path and lead my life.

Amen.

Short Night Prayer

You are the light in my heart when the night falls.
Your presence warms my heart as the weather gets cooler.
You restore my spirit like the setting sun.
In your embrace, I feel safe and secure as the moon rises.

Night Prayer Before Going To Sleep

Lord of all eternity, you are my constant companion.

We sincerely appreciate everything you do for us. Be kind to me tonight so that tomorrow I can start fresh with love, faith, and hope for a better day.



Amen.

Read Also: Morning Prayers

Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.