Prayer For Peace Of Mind

thumbnail-cadangan

O Lord, 

Guide me to your peaceful waters, where I might kneel in the rivers of life.

Put an end to my worrisome thoughts

And I'm going to cast all my cares on You.

I'm going to wait here for a bit.

Wait a moment

And take a soak in the life-sustaining waters

O God, bathe my intellect in Your Spirit.

Fill my being with Your tranquillity.

God, fill my heart with Your love.

Continue to suffuse my being with Your serenity.

O God, bathe my spirit in Your liberty.

Come, infuse this life with Your tranquility.


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.