Prayer For Students

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer For College Students 

Dear God, I beg your pardon for my sins

It's a great moment to be alive.

Full of vitality, hope, and optimism.

What an excellent potential for growth and development that this is.

Improve one's personal development through learning new talents.

A location where you can meet new people without fear of reprisals.

Be a part of the fun!

Exciting and joyous times are on the horizon.


I beg you to keep them close to your heart.

May they be able to tell right from wrong.

I beg you to take the reins and lead the journey.

However, they must be allowed to fly.

It's never too late to live life to the fullest.

Don't let them fade away from view.

Almost always!

Lead and guard, then follow and cover.

Every day, release them and hold them close to your heart.

To them, you are like a heavenly Father.

I'm confident that you'll hear my prayers.

Amen.

Prayer For School Students

Dear Father.

Thank you for providing me with this period of time to devote to learning and exploring the subjects I am passionate about. Everything I am, I offer to you, O Lord. During this time, may I grow into the person you want me to become.

Let your Holy Spirit lead me each day as I study, O Father. I ask that you would assist me focus on my research and help me devote myself to the assignments that I am assigned. May I strive to be a diligent, thorough, and conscientious learner. Come broaden my horizons by introducing me to new ideas and allowing me to find new connections between what I learn.

I beg you, Lord, to come and shield me from harm with your benevolent wings. My journeys may be made easier by the presence of your light and preparation ahead of me. That your love is all about me and that your everlasting arms are wrapped around me is a blessing to me.

I offer up to you, O Lord, the relationships I've formed with the people I've met during my time at this university, and I pray that you'll continue to bless them. I pray that you will show your kindness and love to all of my friends.

Thank you, Father, for being here with us right now. Thank you for being with me throughout the day and for accompanying me wherever I go.

Amen.

Powerful and Effective Prayer For Students

Father, 

I'm not alone when I'm studying away from home.
Please help me to meet new individuals as a friend.
You are my saviour - come and help me strengthen my self-esteem and visionary abilities.
You are my professor; I look to you for guidance and instruction as I strive to grow in knowledge and understanding.
You are my solace - you hug me when I am sad or worried; you are my therapist; I open up to you about my hopes and fears; you are my guardian; I place my trust in your capable hands.
Please accept my sincere gratitude for being here with me right now.
Amen

Prayer For Nursing Students

Heavenly Father, we beg your pardon for our sins.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the nursing students. Give them your undivided attention and care. The knowledge to guard and the drive to heal can be nurtured inside them. Help them develop hearts that are kind and resilient in the face of adversity. Help them with their homework, and may they succeed in their studies. Wish them to grow into people who can do more than just deliver medicine and medical treatment; may they always be filled with your faith and love.

When things get tough, come to them and be their rock, their safe haven. Keep an eye on their health and well-being as they serve others. Protect them as they venture into dangerous territory in order to provide relief to those who are in need.

We applaud your dedication to the field of nursing. It's a gift to the entire globe.

Amen.

Prayer For Students When Taking Exam

Father in heaven,

Each of us is known to you by name, and you walk alongside us and help us keep our feet on the ground.
You accompany us on our journey and keep an eye on us at every step of our life.

I beg you, Lord, to keep these young people's thoughts and hearts calm.
Your support is much appreciated as kids learn and prepare for tests.
They are all loved and blessed by you, therefore I trust you to keep them safe and shield them from the dread of failure.
Each of them has a unique nickname that you use to address them.

Amen.
Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.