Prayer to find companion

thumbnail-cadangan

Prayer for the Purpose of Finding a Companion

"Hear this prayer, Almighty God." Almighty God, hear this prayer for relationships. As You are first and foremost in my heavenly heart, mind, and spirit, I yearn for a companion in my earthly heart, mind, and existence. Assist me in finding the person You know is ideal for me. Assist me in being faithful till the moment of our first meeting. Demonstrate to me how I can become a partner deserving of love. Then guide me through each step of our relationship, so that as we become closer to You, we develop in Love, Joy, and Faith. God, I thank You for hearing my plea. Amen!

A prayer for the establishment of a loving relationship Abba Father, You know each thought, each tear, and each delight you witness before I speak a word. Because I am your adored child. I'm at a loss for words to express the depth of your affection. And I'm aware that I rarely view myself the way you do. Lord, you know my heart; you are aware of my need for love. My quest is to find that one special companion. For the sake of intimacy, for the sake of friendship. For someone on whom one can rely. I'm sure you're proud of me as I live each day, each moment. Please arrange for my path to intersect with someone You desire for me to be with. Assist my heart in taking your hand, in believing and trusting in you. Assist me in remaining patient, till I meet someone you believe will be a wonderful match for me. You, of course, want the best for your child.

Prayer for the purpose of finding a husband or wife

Dear Lord, I beg you to walk alongside me each day. You are aware of my heart's longing to meet a special person, to marry and commit my love to another. As such, I pray that you guide my steps. Take my hand in yours and guide me as I search for love. May I find a companion with whom I may spend the remainder of my years. Assist me in living life to the fullest with optimism for the future. Amen.

Prayer For Companion

Prayer For Healing Relationship

Prayer For Finding Life Partner

Prayer For Love Relationship

Prayer For Loss Of Loved One

 

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.