Prayer to find life partner

thumbnail-cadangan

This Prayer Will Help You Find a Suitable Life Partner

You created this earth and all its inhabitants, Heavenly Father. You discovered that man is not suited to solitude. I confess to You, O Lord, that I am in desperate need of a life companion. You have demonstrated in the Bible that selecting the proper companion has resulted in the happiness of innumerable marriages. Father, bless me so that I may build a family similar to theirs. I believe, Lord, that You do not withhold joy and happiness from Your children. I wish that the emptiness in my heart will soon dissipate. This I pray to You, O Lord. Amen.

What Scripture Says about relationship and love

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.” [1 John 4:18]

Prayer For Companion

Prayer For Healing Relationship

Prayer For Finding Life Partner

Prayer For Love Relationship

Prayer For Loss Of Loved One

 

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.