Prayer For Love Relationship

thumbnail-cadangan

 I adore you, my Lord Jesus, yet I want for a soul mate who will wake with me each day. I yearn for someone to appreciate and to be cherished by, Lord. As I seek love, guide and protect my heart. Assist me in embracing each day with vitality, enthusiasm, and hope. May I place this dream in your hands, relax in the promises you provide, and cling to my vision of discovering real love. Amen.

Prayer For Healthy Relationship 

Dear God, 
We present our relationship to you and express our gratitude for sending your Holy Spirit to accompany us on our journey together. We pray that you would bless our union and that you will assist us in keeping the roots of our love firmly planted in the depths of your goodness. May we discover more of your love and immerse ourselves in the truths of your word, Lord. We respectfully request that you pour living water over us. Assist us in remaining hopeful and expectant in our faith. May we drink more of your serenity and bathe in your grace on a daily basis. We pray that your love would bathe our marriage in warmth and that you will bless the fruit we bear. As we nurture and care for one another, may we reflect more of your kingdom. Today, Lord, we place our trust in you. Amen.

Prayer For Companion

Prayer For Healing Relationship

Prayer For Finding Life Partner

Prayer For Love Relationship

Prayer For Loss Of Loved One

 

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.