Prayer For My Husband

thumbnail-cadangan

 I thank you, Lord, for my husband and the comfort that comes from walking hand in hand with him. I praise you, Lord, for his steadfastness. May you always direct his path so that he will love and follow you. I appreciate his forbearance. May you be his pillar of strength, establishing a foundation of goodness and grace in his life. I am grateful for his provision. May God bless his effort, which bears the fruit of stability and optimism. I am indebted to you for his foresight. May you shield him from harm and direct his heart and thoughts. And I'd like to express my gratitude for our friendship. As we get closer to You, may we feel more connected than ever. May us recall the joy, the inexpressible consolation, of being united to You through our marriage in our tears, our laughter, and all that we do.

More Prayers: 👇👇👇👇

Prayer For Healing Miscommunication In Marriage

Prayer for Marriage

Prayer For Saving Marriage From Divorce

Scottish Wedding Prayers

Wedding Anniversary Prayers

 

Prayer For Successful Marriage

Prayer For Financial Prosperity Before Marriage

Love Unity Marriage

Prayer For Wife to Love Me

Gratitude Prayer For Wife

Short Prayer For Wife

Prayer For Married Couples

Prayer For Husband

How To Pray For your Husband

Prayer For Husband to Find Faith

Prayer For Marriage Reconciliation

Prayer For Marriage Restoration

Irish Wedding Blessings

 


Show comments
Hide comments

0 Komentar:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 

About

Prayerglory is the largest prayer website with 1000s of prayers updated daily and quarterly. Lets Prayer Together. Prayer For Every Problem.